Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello people!
Finally, it stopped raining,
after 6 hours?
:D

Didnt go out today because,
- bad weather
- yesterday just went out
- I fell sick.
Tsk.
I've sneezed more than 100 times already.
Played Dogz 5.
Its a kids' game XD

My 2 cute lil dogs playing at my desktop! :D
Click to enlarge :)

I dont know if I can go for cg meeting tomorrow.
I dont know if I can go either :/

Random pictures for today :D

My retro sunglasses :]

Oh so lovely.

QY & I :D
I photoshopped it.
Made it brighter, etc etc :D


Pm me if you're online yeah?
I'll send them to you :D

Made ASG's Christmas present today.
I think I have 3 or 2 more extra.
Anyone wants a Christmas present from me?
Ha ha :]

Daddy & mummy are going overseas in 3 more days.
The whole house belongs to us!
:D

Blog till here.
Gonna find some panadols to swallow :/
Goodbye world.

Dear Lord,
show me what I should do, show me whats right whats wrong, show me whats good for me. Thank you for making my darkest days pass.
Amen!

No comments: